how to, ordering -

How to Order

Not sure where to start on creating your custom artwork? Here’s an easy step-by-step guide to ordering with Anything Painted on Canvas!

  1. Choose a medium, and a size
  2. Add your subjects. The base price for the mediums are for buildings or landscapes, so if you have people, pets, or vehicles in your artwork, you will need to add them. Just add the quantity of subjects to complete your order!
  3. You will need to upload your photograph(s) before adding your painting to the cart.
  4. Add to the cart, and you're on your way to a new piece of art!
  5. We give you the option of paying the entire cost up front, so there are no extra steps down the line, or you can choose the "20% down payment" option. We will invoice you for the 20% down payment, and then you will pay the remaining 80% when you approve your artwork.

A few other notes:

  1. Do you need to combine photographs, or alter the way a photograph looks to make your finished artwork perfect? Would you like your dog to be a general? The black and white photograph of your great-grandmother to be a colored painting? We have digital design options to alter your photographs. Contact us for a custom quote on digital design.
  2. We also offer multiple stretching and framing options. Gallery wrapped artwork goes from the box to your wall. Want a frame? We can get your artwork ready for a frame if you have your own, or we can frame it for you.

Do you need help placing your order? Feel free to contact us at customersupport@anythingpaintedoncanvas.com or by phone at 1-800-816-6730.